ZOETIC® ATTRIBUTESHealthy, Safe, Comfortable, Smart, Sustainable and Energy-Efficient®
Healthy, Safe, Comfortable, Smart, Sustainable and Energy-Efficient®
essay on sindhi culture in urdu bleeding diathesis treatment oct products similiar to lasix https://samponline.org/blacklives/chiral-pool-essay-examples/27/ enter viagra plus india https://chfn.org/fastered/gabaneural-150-mg-viagra/36/ viagra nitro pills enter site how to slip viagra into a drink go to link resume for business analyst with drug safety narrative essay on childhood memories essay length apply texas blue pill Levitra adex clomid pct supplements essays on mississippi burning homework help ottawa thesis statement proofreading for hire gb quaid e azam essay in urdu berkeley haas mba essays chewable zithromax social media behavior essay see url el cialis lo venden sin receta persuasive topics for high school source link essay my teacher my role model levitra football commercial nursing implications zyvox does viagra work on anxiety https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cialis-bez-recepty-krakw/11/ WHAT IS A HEALTHY BUILDING?
- A healthy building is one that is designed to care for the wellness of the occupants.
- A healthy home is one that has high-indoor-air-quality (IAQ).
- Meaning fresh-air with no-contaminants and pollutants such as chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), particulates, and mold.
- All-electric, no combustion of fuel-on-site.
- State-of-the-art smart-fresh-air-ventilation-system that provides continuous-monitoring of indoor-air-quality (IAQ) and reacts accordingly through filtration and/or introduction of outside-air and ionization.
- VOC sequestering drywall to aid in air quality improvement & control.
- As with any tight building, indoor-air-quality (IAQ) is a major concern. We provide a smart-fresh air ventilation that monitors indoor air-quality 24/7. When the systems detect high-levels of humidity, VOCs or particulates, and carbon-dioxide, this system will bring in fresh-air while exhausting the harmful, polluted-air. This system also conditions the air via its heat-pumps, heating/cooling the fresh-air efficiently.
- Low electromagnetic frequency (EMF) design reduces electric fields and magnetic radiation which can be harmful to human biology.
WHAT IS A SAFE BUILDING?
- A safe building is absent of harmful materials like volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and particulates.
- A safe home means resilient. Resilience is defined as its ability to recover from incidents without major disruption or cost.
- Fire Resistant
- Moisture Resistant.
- Wind Resistant.
- Insect and Animal Resistant.
- Flood-resistant and Earthquake Resistant.
- Zoetic® Buildings are designed to be a shelter for its occupants. This means fortified floors, walls, roof, and interior shelter rooms. Durable construction meaning continuous-load-paths and reinforced connections.
- All-electric, no-combustion of fuel on-site.
- Low EMF Design.
WHAT IS A COMFORTABLE BUILDING?
- A comfortable building is being defined as the absence of stimuli.
- This means that in any room in the building one will neither be hot or cold. Sitting next to a window on a subzero day should feel no different than on a hot sunny day, in any room. We all have the experience of having to wear a sweater in certain rooms when the air-conditioning is on or the furnace. This is a common experience which is no longer acceptable to us.
- Tightly-sealed building-envelope, higher performing windows, floor and wall warming mats, right-sized air-source heat pump HVAC system, dedicated outdoor-air-delivery and indoor-air-monitoring-system.
- Continuous operation of HVAC along with windows leads to the quiet indoor environment.
- Sound reduction design.
WHAT IS A SMART BUILDING?
A smart building:
- operated within its design parameters and is continually aware of changes and adapts to the changing environment without the need for direct input from the occupants.
- It also means that design of the building and its systems are selected to work together very well. The whole process is smart. We use an integrated design team from the beginning to ensure that the building is to meet the goals and objectives of the owners.
- Synergistic design decisions, exceeds current codes, protects owner investment, low maintenance.
WHAT IS A SUSTAINABLE BUILDING?
A sustainable building will:
- produce less construction waste.
- consume less energy.
- waste less water.
- have a smaller carbon footprint.
- be 100% Recyclable.
- be built to last 100-years and more.
- use native drought-resistant plantings.
WHAT IS A AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT BUILDING?
An energy-efficient building:
- with an estimated HERS Index Score between 60 to Net-Zero, and Net-Positive.
- Zoetic® Buildings are 40% to 70% more efficient than code-built conventional houses.
- Energy-Efficient means lower operating costs.
- Energy efficiency is a byproduct of building Zoetically™.