ArchitectsWe help your business help others.
Let us help you find a better way to build…
Consulting on your proprietary plans
Our recommendations will give your project a higher-performing boost beyond code. Your clients will reap the benefits immediately with a healthier, more comfortable and more energy-efficient building.
Are you ready...
- Zoetic® Approach is to review existing architectural, mechanical, structural plans and provide recommendations for construction cost-savings, value-engineering, alternate-building materials, alternate-thermal-envelope configuration and alternate-mechanical systems.
- For the 2030 review exFor the 2030 Net Energy Challenge? We can provide you with insight on how to incorporate this into your architectural practice.
- For IECC 2018 Code Changes? We can assist you on how these codes changes affect your clients.
Technical Construction Consulting
- Now required by code in many municipalities.
- Size matters, improperly-sized HVAC equipment can lead to moisture problems, mold, noisy ducts, premature failure of equipment, discomfort due to hot/cold spots, and higher energy bills.
Equipment Selection and Duct Design-Manual S and D
- Get recommendations, based on Manual J calculations, as to what size and specification equipment should be installed to meet project goals.
- Provide options to your clients in terms of performance and Zoeitc Attributes of Healthy, Safe, Comfortable, Smart, Sustainable and Energy-Efficient™.
- Energy modeling is a versatile tool that is used in new building and retrofit design, code-compliance, green-certification, qualification for tax credits, utility incentives, and real-time building control.
- Save your client’s money by offering alternatives to conventional Rule-of-Thumb thinking.
Solar Energy Consulting
- Zoetic® assists in developing the best renewable-energy strategy.
- We can assist in the sizing and details of PV array installation.
- To certify or not to certify is the question.
- We can help select which certification is right for the project, comparing cost, complexity, and ROI.